Saturday, March 4, 2017

Two More Blouses

I seem to be on a sewing kick at the moment, well at least, I'm working through some of my stash. These two blouses came from some Liberty of London cotton that I picked up over a year ago. I had Simplicity 1278 in mind when I purchased this fabric, I just need the confidence to make up the reissued vintage pattern. I made this blouse previously in an inexpensive viscose lawn and the pattern needed quite a bit of alteration before it fit correctly. Here are the two new blouses. I photographed them on the floor. They aren't the type of garment that looks particularly attractive on the hanger or on the floor for that matter. I need to get my mojo back for taking pictures. Trust me they look much better when worn. The blouse on the left is a turquoise and beige print with short sleeves and the second blouse is a tiny allover floral print in olive green and beige with a tiny orange flower center. Both blouses will go with an upcoming project that is now in the works.


No comments:

Post a Comment