This was a fast sew, two tee shirts from Butterick 6084. I've used
this pattern since 2006, so I'm pretty sure it is no longer sold. It's a
fitted tee with an oval boat neck and 3/4 sleeves. One tee is
made from an heather cotton knit in a color I would call oatmeal. The other tee is a white and beige stripe knit of the same weight. I bought
both of these pieces of knit at a sewing shop in Wurztburg, Germany.
Cut, sewn and into the closet in about a week, I like that time frame.
I did look this pattern number up. It has now been reassigned to a little girl's dress pattern. This is the pattern I have and it is one of my tried and true patterns. I haven't found a tee shirt that I like better, but, honestly, I haven't looked very hard either.
![]() |
| Add caption |
Friday, February 24, 2017
Two Tees
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October
Nearly three-quarters of a year have passed since writing. Time has slipped, not only over the year but through the years. It feels as if ne...
-
How many times have you opened your closet door and sighed, "I haven't got a thing to wear," yet the rack is over stuffed with...
-
The summer sewing really hasn't been too bad despite having to service all the sewing machines and taking a vacation that was twice th...

No comments:
Post a Comment