The solution for my fitting problems turned out to be very easy. A circle skirt eliminates all gathering at the waist and give plenty of fullness at the hem. I did change the usual circle skirt draft is a very slight way. Can you see it?
Here's the finished skirt with the usual wardrobe pieces a tee shirt and cardigan. This skirt worked very well this summer. I wore it twice as often as the VoNBBS's full skirt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Cookbook Menus
These two days of menus come from a 1945 cookbook written by Vera Bradely. The book has an entire years worth of suggestions for three meals...
-
How many times have you opened your closet door and sighed, "I haven't got a thing to wear," yet the rack is over stuffed with...
-
Dear Readers, December has come, dark, rainy, wet, miserable December. A month better designated for hibernation than celebration....
No comments:
Post a Comment